Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne Alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Alla Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne alla vodka recipe. You can cook penne alla vodka using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Alla Vodka:
- Take 200 g of gluten free pasta.
- Use 1 of small onion diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 30 ml of vodka.
- Prepare 250 g of canned chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 8 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 80 ml of dairy free cream.
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Steps to make Penne Alla Vodka:
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet Add the olive oil to a shallow pan over a medium heat Sauté the onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes Pour in the vodka and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the dairy free cream, oregano and seasoning Simmer for 5 minutes Stir through the cooked pasta and serve immediately.
If you find this Penne Alla Vodka recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.