Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried parsnip soup from the cupboard recipe. You can cook curried parsnip soup from the cupboard using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard:
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of parsnips, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- Provide 1 of medium potato, in small chunks.
- Take 1 tsp of (rounded) hot madras curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 litre of vegetable stock. “Marigold” is fine.
Steps to make Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard:
- Heat the oil in a stock pot or large saucepan. Gently fry the onions for 3 minutes or until softened, only stirring in order to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic, gently stir and fry for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the parsnips, carrot and potato. Thoroughly but gently stir..
- Add the curry powder and dried coriander, stir then add the stock..
- Stir again and bring to the boil. Reduce to a good simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are soft..
- Transfer to a blender and whizz to a smooth consistency. Taste: it shouldn’t need seasoning but add it if that suits you better..
- Serve piping hot with your choice of bread..
If you find this Curried Parsnip Soup from the cupboard recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.