Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage pasta bake recipe. To cook sausage pasta bake you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Take 400 g of pasta.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use of olive oil.
- Use 1-2 tsp of tomato paste or Ketchup.
- Prepare of As much chopped veg as you like! (I used mangetout).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic bruised and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano (or 2 sprigs fresh).
- Provide 200 g of cream cheese.
- Get 6 of sausages.
- Provide 120 g of grated cheddar.
- Use 1 of beef or big salad tomato.
Steps to make Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Set Oven to 200ºC fan. Place 6 whole sausage on a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes. When done, leave to cool on the side..
- Cook pasta for about 10 minutes while making sauce and veg..
- Add garlic to a medium heat pan with olive oil and a bit of salt. Cook for 1 min before adding oregano and other chopped veg. Cook for a further 2 mins..
- Add tin of tomatoes and paste/ketchup and turn down the heat a notch. Let sauce simmer gently to evaporate some of the water content. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Chop cooled sausage and add to the pan. Then add cream cheese and a spoonful of pasta water for starch (this will help the pasta bake hold it's shape).
- Once sauce has a relatively thick consistency, drain the pasta and mix together with the sauce. Transfer to a deep baking tray and sprinkle grated cheese and chopped beef/salad tomato on top. You can also add a bit of oregano, pepper or basil on top as well..
- Bake at 170ºC fan for 8-10 mins till cheese is melted with nice golden brown tips (you'll see what I mean!) Leave to cool for 10 minutes before eating..
If you find this Sausage Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.