Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe. You can cook plantain kebabs with spaghetti ponzu using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu:
- Provide of For SpaghettiFor Spaghetti.
- Get 1 Pack of Spaghetti.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic pods (finely chopped).
- Take 2-3 of Green Chillies (center slitted).
- You need 1 of Onion (sliced / chopped).
- Provide 1 of Red bell Pepper (sliced).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cauliflower florets.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white Pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Banana Kebabs.
- Prepare 1 of raw Banana, peeled & mashed.
- Get 1 of Potato, boiled, peeled & mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
- Take 1 of Green chilies chopped.
- Use 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- Get as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- Provide of For Orange Ponzu.
- Get 1-2 of Orange (or Orange Juice 1 cup).
- You need 2 tbsp of Orange Zest.
- Get 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper (Optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu:
- Heat 4 cups of water in a big vessel and add spaghetti. Boil the spaghetti until 3/4 cooked, drain and keep aside. Spaghetti should be just enough to retain a somewhat firm texture..
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok; add green chillies along with chopped garlic. Saute for a few seconds on high flame. Add chopped vegetables and toss quickly. Add salt to taste and mix well..
- Season the veggies with a pinch of white pepper powder and toss immediately to blend the flavor..
- Saute the veggies by constantly stirring, without burning, and allow them to turn little crunchy..
- Add boiled spaghetti and toss on a high flame for a few seconds. Mix soy sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup. Garnish the spaghetti with few spring onion greens and serve piping hot..
- For Plantain Kebabs- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, including the ground spice powder (except oil). Knead into dough. Make equal size portions of it and give it an oblong shape..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them few at a time till golden in colour. Drain on a tissue paper..
- For Ponzu:::::— Take all the ingredients in a mixer jar and blend them into a puree..
- Assembling the dish:::—Spread a layer of spaghetti in a clean dish. add a layer of Ponzu then place kebabs on it..
- Give it a final touch by spreading ponzu over it and garnish with Mint or coriander leaves.. My Tip: do not over cook kebabs and you can sweeten the ponzu as per your taste….
If you find this Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.