Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe. You can cook pasta marinera (seafood pasta) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- Provide 1 kg of gemilli pasta or your preferred pasta.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion sliced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 4 of tomatoes medium chopped.
- You need 1/2 can of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 350 g of frozen cooked seafood (squid, prawns and mussels).
- Provide 1 pinch of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 TSP of paprika.
- Get 1/4 TSP of cayenne pepper.
- Take of Zest of a small lemon.
- You need of Juice of the same lemon.
- You need 2 TBSP of fresh coriander chopped.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- Boil water enough to cook the pasta. Add salt before pouring the pasta in. I usually add 2 TSP of salt..
- In a big pan at medium heat, add the oil and slightly fry the garlic, add the onion and stir until it's soft, add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt, and the dried basil. Stir till well combined. Put the lid on and leave it for 3 minutes to cook..
- Now, cook the pasta until 2 minutes before it's ready, meanwhile, add the plum tomatoes to the sauce, stir till well mixed..
- To the sauce, add the seafood, the lemon zest, paprika, the cayenne pepper and another pinch of salt..
- Drain the pasta, leaving around a cup of water in. Pour it into the sauce and stir it..
- Add the lemon juice and the chopped coriander. Mix it all well. If you like, you can sprinkle some parmesan shavings on top when served. Try it and adjust the salt if necessary. Enjoy!.
- P.s. You can always use fresh seafood but make sure you don't overcook it. If you use frozen and have time, leave it to defrost and add to the sauce in the last minute before adding the pasta, so it's not overcooked..
If you find this Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.