Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza recipe. You can have pizza using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza:
- You need 300 g of strong bread flour (wheat flour or plain flour are ok).
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 200 ml of luke warm water.
- Provide of Tomato Passata (pasta sauce also works great or tomato puree).
- You need of Add any toppings you want 😊.
Steps to make Pizza:
- Place a baking tray on the top shelf of the oven. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Mix the yeast, flour and salt.
- Add the water and mix until smooth, then knead for 5 mins.
- Split into two. If you want a more of thicker pizza leave to rise for approx 10 – 15 mins.
- Flour the worktop surface and roll out dough until thin..
- Add the sauce and any toppings you like..
- Place onto a new baking tray and then place that onto the baking tray in the oven on top shelve..
- Cook for approximately 15 mins or until crispy.
If you find this Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.