Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded lettuce boat tacos recipe. You can have loaded lettuce boat tacos using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos:
- Prepare 10 of outer gem lettuce leaves, washed,.
- Use of For the filling:.
- Prepare 320 g of lean beef mince or another alternative protein,.
- Use 200 g of sachet of either cauli-rice or riced sweet potato,.
- You need 8 of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves,.
- Take 6 of closed cap mushrooms, diced,.
- Use 8 of heaped tsp tinned sweetcorn,.
- You need 2 tsp of peri peri or fajita style spice blend seasoning,.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic granules or 2 crushed cloves,.
- Take of Salt and ground black pepper to season,.
- Take of Frylight cooking spray for frying,.
- Provide of To top/garnish:.
- Provide of Peri peri style sauce or hot sauce of your choice,.
- You need 1 of little grated cheese (optional),.
- You need 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt,.
- Get of Sliced brined Jalapeños,.
- Get of Crispy onion bits (can buy in most supermarkets in a tub).
- You need A few of corriander leaves to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos:
- Heat up a large frying pan and add in the beef mince (or alternative) and spray over some cooking oil. Cook until browned off then add in the cauli-rice or sweet potato sachet contents, the mushrooms and tomato halves. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the spices and stir through. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add the sweetcorn and mix through then remove from the heat. Take the lettuce leaves and arrange out onto two plates or shallow sided bowls. Spoon in the mixture equally between the leaves..
- Top each with a little cheese, then drizzle over some hot sauce, plus a little dollop or two of yougurt followed by the crispy onion pieces and jalapenos, then lastly garnish with a few corriander leaves. Enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.