Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nonnà's memory frittata, recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nonnà's memory frittata, recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nonnà's memory frittata, recipe. You can have nonnà's memory frittata, using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nonnà's memory frittata,:
- Provide 250 g of spaghetti Cooked al dente.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Use of broccoli.
- Prepare Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Use of Vegetable stock.
- Provide 100 g of frozen peas.
- Take 100 g of strong cheese grated. I used cheddar and pecorino mixed.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Provide of Avocado.
- Prepare of Fresh tomatoes.
- Provide to taste of Garlic, Chilli, fresh or dried herbs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Nonnà's memory frittata,:
- Cook spaghetti as normal, chop the onion. add olive oil to spaghetti once it is cooked to stop it sticking together. it will need to cool so that the egg does not scramble when mixing it through.
- Brown onions separate into two lots once cooked. some for the sauce and the other half for the bake.
- Grate cheese whilst steaming broccoli.
- Line a square cake pan with foil. Spread a layer of spaghetti evenly. Add the onion and steamed vegetables.
- Mix in the cheese and egg. That have been whisk ed together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 180c (I used a toaster oven with convection facility) for roughly 30 minutes when nicely browned.
- Whilst cooking the bake, make the sauce with chopped tomatoes half the cooked onion and garlic..
- Serve warm with sauce.
- I was going to serve cold with the avocado and tomato salad but as you can see it did not get cold..
- I had left over sauce and spaghetti. Just add cheese. Reheat if needed.
If you find this Nonnà's memory frittata, recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.