Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seafood pasta with chorizo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood pasta with chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood pasta with chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pasta with chorizo recipe. To cook seafood pasta with chorizo you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood pasta with chorizo:
- Use 10 of queen scallops.
- Get 50 g of chorizo sliced.
- Get 1 of large white mushroom sliced.
- Prepare 1 of shallot finely diced.
- Get 1 of garlic glove sliced.
- Prepare 5 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Provide of Tarragon.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Dried pasta.
- You need 6 of king prawns.
Steps to make Seafood pasta with chorizo:
- Slow fry in it's own fabulous oil the chorizo.
- Add the garlic. mushrooms and shallots.
- Get the pasta on and cook as per packet instructions when cooked add the scallops and prawns to the chorizo pan.
- When the pasta is cooked add to the chorizo pan. Add a little of the pasta water. Taste season if needed sprinkle a little fresh tarragon and enjoy..
If you find this Seafood pasta with chorizo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.