Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible get when you note down the things you eat. You need to do more than merely write down “salad” into your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You also need to note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” defintely won’t be sufficient although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. You can cook french toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French toast:
- Use 4 of Bread slices.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon power or cardamom powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Use as required of vanilla extract.
- Use as required of Butter n oil for cooking.
Steps to make French toast:
- Firstly choose a bowl that is shallow or wide enough to dip the bread slice in it.break egg to the bowl.Then add sugar+salt+milk+cardamom powder/cinnamon powder..
- Beat all of them until frothy..
- Heat a pan with 1 teaspoon butter or some oil..
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture. Be fast at this stage and don't let the bread soak in the egg longer.Dip the bread in the egg mixture on both the sides..
- On medium heat,toast it o. Both the sides until golden..
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the French toast or some honey(optional)and serve..
If you find this French toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.