Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe. To cook tuna and broccoli pasta bake you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna and broccoli pasta bake:
- Provide 120 g of white onion.
- Get 1 of x 400g can of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of x 160g can of tuna.
- Use 300 g of pasta.
- You need 1 of broccoli.
- Get 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of cilli flakes.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna and broccoli pasta bake:
- Dice onion and heat in a pan on a low heat with oil, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Once the onion has softened add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and season with salt and pepper (leave to simmer for 10 minutes).
- Place the pasta in a pan of boiling water for 8 minutes then drain.
- Drain the tuna and add to the frying pan.
- Chop broccoli stems and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes, before draining (I saved the broccoli head for cooking later and serving on the side).
- Add the pasta and broccoli stems to the pasta sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to a oven proof dish.
- Top with grated cheese and pepper.
- Place in 200°C preheated oven for 20minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden browm.
If you find this Tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.