Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Uncle Umberto’s Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Uncle Umberto’s Spaghetti Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Umberto’s Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle umberto’s spaghetti bolognese recipe. You can cook uncle umberto’s spaghetti bolognese using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Uncle Umberto’s Spaghetti Bolognese:
- Use 300 g of Minced Beef (not lean).
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 8 of Sundried tomatoes (in olive oil).
- Prepare 300 ml of Tomato Passata.
- Provide of Sea Salt.
- Prepare Half of small glass of red wine (Chianti).
- Use of Tomato Concentrated Paste.
- Prepare of Papadelle Pasta.
- Get of Light Olive Oil.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Uncle Umberto’s Spaghetti Bolognese:
- Chop and peel Onion and Garlic and cook in light olive oil until yellowed/translucent or very light brown.
- And the Minced Beef and cook until brown.
- Slice into strips and add Sundried Tomato’s (don’t be afraid to use some of the oil/herb mix from the jar)..
- Add three table spoons of Tomato Concentrate and let it all simmer on a low heat. If the contents seem very dried, add a dash of water to stop the contents burning. Add the salt..
- Add the wine. The amount can be added slowly depending on ones penchant for wines taste..
- After 5 mins, the alcohol will be evaporated and the wine reduced. Add the Passata slowly, not allowing the Ragu to become too red and tomatoey..
- Set a pan of water to boil that covers the Papadelle Pasta. Add a drop of olive oil and salt..
- Set to cook on a low heat for 45 mins. Stirring often as to not allow the contents to stick and burn. As it becomes dry, add a dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Once it’s of a slightly drier nature (shouldn’t be sloppy or too saucy) then it’s ready to serve with the Papadelle. Sprinkle the cheese over as required for taste..
If you find this Uncle Umberto’s Spaghetti Bolognese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.