Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawns Mozambique recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Mozambique recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Mozambique recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns mozambique recipe. To make prawns mozambique you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns Mozambique:
- Take 8 of king prawns.
- Get 1/2 bunch of green onions chopped.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Take 10 oz of dry white wine.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 50 gr of butter.
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1 of garlic clove,minced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Tabasco sauce.
Instructions to make Prawns Mozambique:
- Mix all ingredients for sauce together. Set aside..
- Tap all Prawns with a paper towel to get all the extra water..
- On a medium heat add the butter and olive oil..
- Add spring onions and minced garlic. Cook for 5 min..
- Add white wine. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add Prawns, parsley and sauce..
- Cook untill the sauce is reduced. Make sure you don't overcook the prawns either, If sauce is not ready remove prawns and cook until sauce is done..
- Serve with your favorite side. I used zero carb rice..
If you find this Prawns Mozambique recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.