Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 3 Cheese Hot Dog Macaroni with Crispy Crumb Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Cheese Hot Dog Macaroni with Crispy Crumb Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 cheese hot dog macaroni with crispy crumb topping recipe. To cook 3 cheese hot dog macaroni with crispy crumb topping you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 3 Cheese Hot Dog Macaroni with Crispy Crumb Topping:
- Prepare 350 g of macaroni.
- Take 270 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Use 6 (200 g) of frankfurters, sliced into 1-2cm rounds.
- Take 1 slice of bread, crumbed.
- Get of Sauce.
- Provide 50 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of gruyere, grated.
- Prepare 100 g of mature cheddar, grated.
- Prepare 50 g of plain flour.
- You need 800 ml of full fat milk.
- Provide 25 g of parmesan, grated.
Instructions to make 3 Cheese Hot Dog Macaroni with Crispy Crumb Topping:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7..
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, until al dente..
- While the pasta cooks, make the cheese sauce: In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, then add the flour and stir continuously for around 2 mins, until it turns golden. Grab a whisk and add the milk gradually; keep whisking the whole time, until the sauce starts to thicken (about 3-5 mins). Remove from the heat and add the gruyère, 50g of the cheddar, the parmesan. Season to taste and set aside..
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and transfer into a large ovenproof dish. Pour the cheese sauce over then add the tomatoes and the frankfurters, stir. Scatter the remaining 50g cheddar and bread crumbs on top..
- Oven cook for 15 mins, until bubbling. Remove, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil..
If you find this 3 Cheese Hot Dog Macaroni with Crispy Crumb Topping recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.