Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wheat veggie fried momos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wheat veggie fried momos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat veggie fried momos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat veggie fried momos recipe. You can cook wheat veggie fried momos using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wheat veggie fried momos:
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ajwain/carom seeds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Veg mushroom grated.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/4 spoon of Mdh deghi mirch.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 1 spoon of green chilli and ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cauliflower grated.
- Use 1/2 cup of peas crushed.
- Use 1/2 cup of boiled corns.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 spoon of mango powder.
- Use 1 packet of Maggi masala.
- Take 2 spoon of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 spoon of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 spoon of baking powder.
Steps to make Wheat veggie fried momos:
- Take wheat flour add 1 spoon oil ajwain & baking powder.mix well & make a soft dough with lukewarm water.rest for 15 min.
- On other hand.put a nonstick pan on heat add 2 spoon oil first add garlic ginger chilli paste then add onion & then add all veg sorte in full flame then add tomato sauce chilli & Maggi masala dry mango powder salt as taste.chilli powder & garam masala..
- Now take some atta & make small chapati fill with veg filling & make shape like momos..
- Deep fry in iron kadai till all sides get golden brown.serve hot with sauce or chutneys.
If you find this Wheat veggie fried momos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.