Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salsa Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salsa Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salsa Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salsa pasta recipe. You can have salsa pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa Pasta:
- Provide 2 portions of Dried Pasta (any!).
- Use 2 portions of cooked Meat (I used Lamb).
- You need 1 Jar of Mild Salsa dip.
- You need 1 of small bag of mini Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of little Oil.
Steps to make Salsa Pasta:
- Put Pasta on to boil, about 10-15 minutes, adding a little oil to the water to prevent sticking..
- Meanwhile, chop up the meat into small pieces. I used Lamb, but Beef, Chicken or Pork can be used. Chop up tomatoes as well..
- Empty the Salsa into a medium to large saucepan. Add the meat and Tomatoes. Heat gently, stirring all the while..
- By now, the Pasta should be cooked, so drain it well and then add to the meat mix. Continue cooking for 5-10 minutes so the sauce gets into the pasta. Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Salsa Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.