Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Mushroom Green Peas and Corn Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mushroom Green Peas and Corn Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably buy many items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mushroom green peas and corn fried rice recipe. To cook garlic mushroom green peas and corn fried rice you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Mushroom Green Peas and Corn Fried Rice:
- Use 1 1/2 Cups of Basmati Rice or any flavoured long grain rice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 3 Cups of Water (Room Temperature).
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly & Roughly Cracked).
- Use 3-4 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Cloves (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen).
- Get 1/4 Cup of Sweetcorn Kernels (Fresh/Frozen).
- Take 5-6 of Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Cardamoms (Split).
- Take 1-2 of Star Anise.
- Use 1-2 of Black Cardamom.
- You need 4 tbsp of Ghee.
Steps to make Garlic Mushroom Green Peas and Corn Fried Rice:
- In a mixing bowl: Add in the Mushrooms & put some wheat flour to it, in order to clean the same- rub it against the mushrooms well & wash it thoroughly under the running water.
- Cut the mushrooms, each one into 4 halves (If very big sized then, into 8 pieces) & set aside.
- Slice & chop rest other ingredients & keep them handy…wash the rice & soak it in water for at least 30 mins time.
- In a frying pan/wok: Add in the Ghee over the medium high flame & then add into it the bay leaf, crushed peppers, chopped garlic, green chillies & the other the tempering spices & sauté until translucent & turns aromatic.
- Now, add in the Mushrooms sauté until it smells good- increase the flame at this point- as the mushrooms releases water & sauté until all are well combined while stirring continuously.
- Add in the green peas, Sweetcorns sauté for a minute & then, goes in the rice to it, while stirring occasionally, add in the water now & let it cook by covering the lid for about 10-12 mins time or until the rice & rest all other ingredients are well cooked & nicely combined.
- Once done: Give it really good mix ensuring that the rice grains don’t break- turn off the flame & let it sit on the resting position for about 10 mins time, to get everything well incorporated.
- Enjoy, with any salads or raita or simply plain- as is…since, it’s absolutely delectable on its own & doesn’t require any other condiments to accompany the same, as in a meal 💁🏻♀️.
If you find this Garlic Mushroom Green Peas and Corn Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.