Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for STIR FRIED VEGGIES WITH MUSHROOM (Chinese style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best STIR FRIED VEGGIES WITH MUSHROOM (Chinese style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to STIR FRIED VEGGIES WITH MUSHROOM (Chinese style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried veggies with mushroom (chinese style) recipe. You can have stir fried veggies with mushroom (chinese style) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook STIR FRIED VEGGIES WITH MUSHROOM (Chinese style):
- Take 200 gms of broccoli cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of medium sized carrot.
- Use 200 gms of mushroom cut into halves.
- Take 1 of small yellow bell pepper cut into cubes.
- Take 1 of small red bell pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger Chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsp of peas.
- Take 2 sticks of spring onions (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Use 1 of vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame seeds. roasted.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white oil.
Instructions to make STIR FRIED VEGGIES WITH MUSHROOM (Chinese style):
- Heat the pan add ginger and garlic (chopped) in the white oil saute it then add chopped onion..
- Now add mushroom, peas, broccoli, carrot into the pan and saute it. Now add soya sauce and tomato sauce in the pan..
- Now add cube cut bell pepper into it..
- Saute it very well now add vinegar, black pepper n spring onion.
- Add corn slurry into the pan n roasted seasame seed on the top of the veggies n mushroom..
- Now the dish is ready to serve..
If you find this STIR FRIED VEGGIES WITH MUSHROOM (Chinese style) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.