Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao recipe. You can cook veg pulao using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pulao:
- Take 3 tbsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- Take 2 of bay leaf / tej patta.
- Take 2 inch of cinnamon stick / dalchini.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Get 5 of cloves/ lavang.
- Get 4 of cardamom / elaichi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds / jeera.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger – garlic paste.
- Use 5 of beans, chopped.
- Use 10 of florets gobhi / cauliflower.
- Get 1/4 cup of peas / mattar.
- You need 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Provide 1 of potato, cubed.
- Get 3 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of curd / yogurt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- Get 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin powder / jeera powder.
- You need 2 tsp of biryani masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 6 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 20 of mint / pudina leaves, roughly chopped.
- You need 6 tbsp of onions, fried.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice, soaked 30 minutes.
- Take 2 tbsp of saffron water.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Steps to make Veg Pulao:
- Firstly, in a large cooker heat ghee and saute spices. further, saute onions and ginger – garlic paste well. * additionally, add in mixed vegetables and saute till all vegetables shrinks..
- Now add in curd keeping flame on low. * also add in spice powder and salt to taste. mix well. * also add in coriander leaves, mint leaves and fried onions. * spread soaked basmati rice. * further sprinkle biryani masala powder and salt..
- Also place in coriander leaves, mint and fried onions. * additionally, pour in saffron water and ghee. * pour water and simmer for 25 minutes. finally, serve veg biryani prepared in cooker along with raita..
If you find this Veg Pulao recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.