Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe. You can have brad's bacon garlic pub burger using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's bacon garlic pub burger:
- Get of For the beef.
- Prepare 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 lb of minced bacon.
- Take 6 oz of gouda cheese, small cubes.
- You need 2 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 3 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 24 oz of pale ale or pilsner beer, divided.
- Prepare of For the beer cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lg package Velveeta or other American cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of beer.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Ingredients to caramelize.
- Get 1/2 lb of chopped bacon.
- Use 1 of lg red onion, sliced.
- Take 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Take of Other ingredients.
- Get of Brioche or onion buns, toasted.
- You need of Deli mustard.
- Provide of French fried onions.
- Use of Kosher dill spicy pickles, use quality pickles. Not cheap ones.
Steps to make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger:
- Mix all ingredients for the burger patties except for the beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, form into 8 patties and put on a plate..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans on medium heat. In one, add all the ingredients to caramelize except the garlic and wine. Stir often.. In the other, place 4 patties. Fry patties until browning on both sides. Add 1/2 cup beer and cover to steam the patties. This will make sure the cook in the middle. Clean pan, and Repeat with the 4 remaining patties.
- At the same time, in a saucepot, add all ingredients for the beer cheese sauce. Turn on medium low and cover. Stir often until everything is melted through. Switch to low heat to hold..
- When onion mixture is caramized. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Then add wine deglaze pan. Simmer until liquid evaporates..
- Plate toasted buns. Spread with deli mustard. Add a patty. Then sautéed mixture. Next cheese sauce, fried onions, and pickles. Grab a fork and serve immediately. This one is a mess… enjoy..
If you find this Brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.