Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork and Fennel Ragu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork and Fennel Ragu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and fennel ragu recipe. To cook pork and fennel ragu you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork and Fennel Ragu:
- Get 500 g of pork mince.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of fennel bulb.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 of tspn fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 390 g of tomato passata.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take of Pasta.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Get of Parmesan to serve.
Instructions to make Pork and Fennel Ragu:
- Chop up the onion and fennel into small cubes. Save some of the fennel leaves for garnish..
- Put a tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the pork mince. Heat on a medium heat for approx 5 mins, until the mince is no longer red. Use a plastic utensil to ground the mince into small pieces..
- Add the onion and fennel. Cook for approx another 5 mins until the fennel and onion has softened..
- Add the garlic (crushed), fennel seeds and tomato puree. Stir and cooked for 2-3 mins until the fennel and garlic becomes fragrant..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir..
- Add the passata and stir. Season with pepper. Turn the heat down low and put a lid on the pan. Allow to gently heat for another 20-30 mins..
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta per the instructions in slightly salted boiling water..
- Once both dishes are ready, drain pasta and tip into the sauce. Stir..
- Serve with plenty of Parmesan cheese! 🧀 Garnish with the fennel leaves..
If you find this Pork and Fennel Ragu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.