Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mushroom congee recipe. To make chicken mushroom congee you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Get 1/2 (1 lb) of skinless and boneless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 4 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 4 of dried scallops (optional).
- Take 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- Use 2 slices of ginger.
- Provide to taste of Salt and soy sauce.
- You need 8-9 cups of liquid (refer to note below).
- Prepare of Note: The liquid can be combination of chicken stock, water, and the left over water from the shiitake mushroom and dried scallops. I wouldn’t put more than 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Take of Or simply just use water. I prefer the first option though.
- Take of Green onions, deep fried Chinese donuts and fried peanuts for garish.
Instructions to make Chicken Mushroom Congee:
- Soak both shiitake mushroom and dried scallops over night.
- Put all ingredients into the instant pot.
- Close the lid, venting knob in venting position, then turn venting knob to sealing Position. Select porridge, high Pressure for 20 minutes + Natural Release..
- Open the lid carefully, add salt/soy sauce for taste..
- I like it the way it is already. However if you prefer a thicken congee, turn on the Sauté function and stir until the thicken consistency you prefer..
If you find this Chicken Mushroom Congee recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.