Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice recipe. To make mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice you only need 54 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Use 750gms-1 kg of fresh Mutton Liver (Tender Goat).
- Get of Marination Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Ginger Paste.
- Take 2 tbsps of Garlic Paste.
- Use 1 of Onion Paste (Medium).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsps of Plain Yoghurt/Curd: Well Beaten with some maida- about 1 tsp in it (to avoid curdling).
- You need To Taste of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsps of Mustard Oil.
- You need of Tempering:.
- You need 3 tbsps of Mustard Oil & 2 tbsps Desi Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of Sugar (For Caramelising).
- Use 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Get 1 of Black Cardamoms.
- Use 5-6 of Black Peppercorns.
- Provide 4 Pods of Cloves.
- Get 1 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 2 of Dry Red Chillies (Whole).
- Get 2 of Star Anise.
- Provide 1 tsp of Shah Jeera (Caraway Seeds).
- You need of Cooking Masalas for the Gravy.
- Use 1 of : Fine Onion Slices (Big).
- Prepare 2 tbsps (3 G) of Pastes (Each): Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Get 200 gms of Hot Water.
- Use 2 Cups of Basamati Rice (Washed & Soaked in Water for 30 mins).
- Prepare 200 gms of Fresh Button Mushrooms (Chopped into 4 halves each).
- Use 1/2 Cup of Baby Corns.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Broccoli.
- Use 10-12 of Garlic Pods (Roughly Chopped/Smashed).
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Provide To Taste of Sugar.
- Provide 750-800 gms of Hot Water.
- Get as required of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Provide 4-5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Take 3-4 tbsps of Desi Ghee.
- Prepare of Tempering:.
- Take 1-2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- Take 1 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- You need 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Get 1/2 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 6-7 of Black Peppercorns.
- Take 1 of Large Onion (Finely Sliced).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Green Peas (Optional).
Instructions to make Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Firstly, clean the mutton liver well enough & marinate with the aforementioned ingredients and set aside for at least 2 hrs time (more or overnight’s always better).
- In a deep pan/wok: Add in the admixture of both the ghee & the mustard oils & drop in it the tempering spices (dry whole spices) & allow the same to release its fine aroma.
- Now, goes in: the sliced onions, 3G paste, cumin & coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, to taste salt & about 1/4 cup water.
- Sauté the same well enough for at least 7-8 mins time over the low-medium flame, until it releases the alluring aroma & the oil surfaces up.
- At this point: Add in the Marinated Mutton & keep sautéing for quite a good long time- patiently, stirring occasionally in between for quite a few times in order to prevent burning of the Masala at the bottom of the pan/wok.
- Also, add in some hot water to bring the first boil to it while sautéing & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for at least 7-8 mins time (checking & stirring once in between).
- FYI: Never Over Cook the Liver to get a softer & tastier texture… Now, open the lid & allow it to cook for another 8-10 mins time, over a medium flame- depending on the gravy consistency you want & also the liver gets better cooked.
- Once the correct gravy consistency has arrived, turn off the flame & add in some fresh garam masala powder & a dollop of ghee & putting its lid on, let it rest on the oven for 10-15 mins time before serving hot.
- Our Mutton Liver Masala Curry’s ready to served absolutely piping hot with any Rice of your choice or the Rotis of various kinds.
- For the Mushrooms Fried Rice: In a Deep & Large Pot- Add in the ghee & the tempering spices & allow it to release its maddening aroma.
- Now, add in the onion slices to it & sauté until its translucent & then add in the aforementioned veggies & keep sautéing until they shrink in their sizes a bit.
- At this point- Goes in the Soaked Rice & keep sautéing everything altogether for yet another good 5-6 mins time.
- Now, add in the hot water & put it on either pressure cook or cover with lid & allow normal cooking until the rice & the veggies are all well cooked and ready to serve.
- Turn off the flame & add in a dollop of ghee & sprinkle some garam masala powder & keep it on its resting mode for 10 mins time on the oven itself.
- Garnish according to your own choice & serve it piping hot with any mutton/chicken/fish/egg curries, that you’the prefer to have with it….
- Our absolutely delectable Mutton Liver Masala Curry & Mushrooms-Broccoli-Baby Corn Fried Rice is ready to enhance the decor of your Dining Platters & also to satiate your atrociously awaited bingeing appetite suiting your taste buds equally good.
If you find this Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.