Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy salmon pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy salmon pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy salmon pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy salmon pasta recipe. To make creamy salmon pasta you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy salmon pasta:
- Prepare 350 grams of pasta.
- Provide 2 pieces of Salmon filet (skin off, cut to cubes).
- Use 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 150 ml of double cream.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots or 1 red onion.
- You need 4-5 of cherry tomatoes (half them).
- Use of Coriander or parsley.
- Provide of Salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Creamy salmon pasta:
- Boil some water and cook pasta as per the packet. Put salt and a little oil into boiling water. When they are cooked to al dente, drain them into the colander..
- While pasta is cooking. Heat up the pan and cook garlic & shallots with low heat until they are soften. Don’t forget to season them with salt & pepper when you cook them..
- Add salmon cubes & double cream. Cook them with medium – low heat (very gentle) until Salmon’s cooked. Don’t forget the season the sauce with salt & pepper, up to your taste..
- Add tomatoes to the sauce..
- Add cooked pasta. Coat all pasta with the sauces. Then add finely chopped coriander or parsley. Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Creamy salmon pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.