Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe. To make rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Get 4 cups of rice.
- Get 2 of shiitake mushroom(dry).
- Take 1 tsp of Hijiki(dry).
- Take 1/2 of konjac.
- Use 1/2 of burdock root.
- Take 1/2 of aburaage (fried tofu).
- Provide 2 cm of carrot.
- Get 1/4 of bamboo shoot.
- Prepare 120 g of chicken thigh.
- You need of ☆4 TBSP soy sauce.
- Prepare of ☆4 TBSP sake.
- Provide of ☆4 TBSP mirin.
- Use of ☆2TBSP sugar.
- Take of ☆1 TBSP powdered konbu dashi.
Instructions to make Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Rinse rice and soak in the water..
- Soak shiitake in water until it’s soft, 15 minutes. After soften, slice them thinly. Keep the soaked water..
- Soak hijiki in a small bowl until it’s soft, 15 minutes. Keep the soaked water..
- Boil water in a small pot, put konjac to remove the smell. After boil, cut them into small pieces..
- In a small bowl, put 1 tsp vinegar and 3 cups water. Shave burdock into the water with vinegar to avoid discoloration. Discard the water immediately after you finish shaving them all and replace with fresh water and rinse..
- Cut carrot, bamboo shoot, aburaage..
- Cut chicken into small bite size. In a large pan, drizzle large portion of oil and sauté chicken until it changes the color..
- Add all the other vegetables into the pan and sauté for 3 minutes. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and cook for 3 minutes..
- Strain the soup. Add reserved shiitake water and hijiki water into the soup..
- In a rice cooker, put rice and the soup. Add water to make it to the 4 cup line..
- Then add the cooked vegetables and chicken. Do not stir rice and vegetables here. Start the rice cooker👍.
If you find this Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.