Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. Quite literally, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. So be cautious with the foodstuff you consume as it could possibly really produce a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the right food could make us fit so superfoods are becoming a part of many individuals’s diets. So what typifies being a superfood. Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great and the bad. Inferior foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy including antioxidants to assist reduce health issues and disease. The nutritional varieties of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant within tomatoes which is why they are also considered to be superfoods. An additional superfood is spinach which is abundant with iron along with one of the B vitamins called folate. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is essential for eyeball health as we grow older.
It now appears to be a great time to begin eating some superfoods to have the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. To make french toast you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast:
- Get 3 of bread slices.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Take Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Use 2 tsp of butter.
Steps to make French Toast:
- In a deep plate break an egg. With a fork beat the egg well, then add milk and sugar. Mix them well until sugar dissolves..
- Add vanilla essence and cinnamon powder and mix them well..
- Heat a pan on medium flame. Once hot add 1/2 tsp butter. Dip one bread slice in egg mixture on both sides and immediately place it in the pan. (Don't let the bread soak the egg mix for long time as it will become soft and might break).
- Fry the bread on both sides until golden brown. Repeat with other 2 slices..
- Transfer to a plate and serve warm with honey..
If you find this French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.