Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smokey Squash, Chorizo and Red Pepper linguine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokey Squash, Chorizo and Red Pepper linguine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smokey squash, chorizo and red pepper linguine recipe. You can cook smokey squash, chorizo and red pepper linguine using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smokey Squash, Chorizo and Red Pepper linguine:
- You need 1 of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion – really finely chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic – crushed.
- You need 60 g of diced chorizo.
- Take 2 tsp of chipolte paste.
- You need of Large handful of fresh chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tin of top quality chopped tomatoes.
- Take Handful of fresh basil leave chopped.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Take of Pasta of choice and Parmesan cheese to serve.
Steps to make Smokey Squash, Chorizo and Red Pepper linguine:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c. Cut the squash into cubes. Place in a roasting tray. Coat in oil and season with salt and lots of black pepper. Roast for 40 minutes (or until soft). Midway through, add the chopped red pepper and roast with the squash..
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. Heat a tbsp oil over a medium / low heat and slowly fry the onion for 10 minutes or until soft. Then add the garlic and fry for another 2 minutes. Turn up the heat to medium and add the chorizo and fry until it starts to release its oily juices. This will take about 5 minutes..
- Next add the chipotle paste and fry for a minute before adding the fresh tomatoes. Cook until soft. Finally add the tinned tomatoes plus 1/3 can of water. Season and simmer over a medium / low heat for 15 minutes..
- Cook your pasta of choice, according to the packet instructions. Drain, holding back some of the pasta water..
- Once the roasted vegetables are soft, remove from the oven and add to the sauce, along with the basil, seasoning and a little of the pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce..
- Serve with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Smokey Squash, Chorizo and Red Pepper linguine recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.