Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to long life & health! warm soba noodle recipe. You can cook long life & health! warm soba noodle using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle:
- You need 12 cups of water.
- Provide 2 of dried shiitake mushroom.
- Provide 1/2 package of abura age (Deep fried tofu).
- Provide 1 package of dashi.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast.
- Provide 200 g of (1 large) carrot.
- You need 180 g (5 cm) of daikon radish.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 90 g (10 cm) of burdock root.
- Take 200 g (5 leaves) of Cabbage.
- You need 100 g (20 pc) of snap peas.
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mentsuyu.
- Provide 1/3 cup of sake.
- Take 1 tsp of miso.
- Prepare 2 of scallions.
- Use 6 pieces of mochi (Pounded sticky rice, if you have it).
- Provide 6 bunch of soba noodles.
- Get of Ichimi togarashi.
Instructions to make Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle:
- Mince scallions. Set aside until the end..
- In a extra large pot, high heat, add water and chicken, shiitake mushrooms, abura age, (bite sized cut) and dashi pack. Heat until it’s boiled and turn it to medium-low after it..
- Peel carrots and cut into a tooth pick shape. And add to the pot. Turn the heat to medium..
- Peel daikon radish and cut the same shape as carrots. Add to the pot..
- Shave (not peel – the skin has lots of nutrients) the burdock roots using the dull edge of a knife and cut the same shape as carrots. To avoid discoloring, in a small bowl, put the cut burdocks into a cold water with 1 tsp white vinegar for 2 minutes. Rinse with cold water couple times. Add to the pot..
- Cut cabbages into the similar shape as others. Add to the pot..
- Thinly slice onion. Add to the pot..
- Peel the edge of snap peas. Add to the pot..
- Remove the chicken from the pot and cut into bite shapes. (It’s ok if it’s not cooked at this point. It will be cooked by the end). Return to the pot..
- Remove shiitake mushrooms from the pot and slice them and return to the pot..
- Turn the heat to high and let it boil. Make sure all the ingredients become clear..
- Remove scums from the soup.
- Add soy sauce, sake, miso and mentsuyu, keep the heat high. If it start boiling,turn the heat to low. We don’t want to have it bubbling hot because it ruins the flavor..
- Drop eggs into the soup pot. (If you like half boiled soft egg, it takes 7 minutes)..
- (If you have mochi). Add mochi 2 minutes before eggs are done. The sauce is done ✅.
- Cook the noodles. In a large pot, put soba noodle into a boiling water. After it’s cooked, strain and rinse with cold water. (Rinsing with cold water will avoid over cooking and also remove the stickiness). Reserve the hot water and start boil the water again. Keep the cooked noodles in the cold water until you are ready to serve..
- Right before you serve, dip the rinsed noodle into the (reserved) hot water to make noodle to be warm. Strain. Place the noodles into the serving bowl then pour the soup over..
- Sprinkle the minced scallions at the end enjoy💕(if you like a little kick, add sprinkle of ichimi togarashi as well).
If you find this Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.