Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Short Rib Ragu Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Short Rib Ragu Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to short rib ragu pasta recipe. To make short rib ragu pasta you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Short Rib Ragu Pasta:
- Take 3-4 pieces of short rib beef.
- Prepare 500 g of dry tagliatelle.
- Provide 800 ml of beef stock.
- Take Can of tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tbs of smoked paprika.
- Take of Onion, Garlic, Carrots, Celery.
- Take 1/2 bottle of red wine.
- Use of Thyme.
Steps to make Short Rib Ragu Pasta:
- Prepare short ribs by trimming excess fat, connective tissue and skin.
- Salt each side and leave overnight or for a few hours.
- Pad meat dry and season with pepper, brown meat on high heat and set aside.
- Add diced celery, onion and carrot to the same pot with a pinch of salt.
- Add garlic and fry for another minute until vegetables are caramelized nicely.
- Add can of tomatoes, smoked paprika and reduce by half and deglaze fond on bottom of the pot.
- Add red wine, beef stock, thyme and bay leaves to pot.
- Re-add short ribs and place in oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Cook until extremely tender (approx 3-4hrs), add equal parts stock and wine into pot if liquid levels drop before meat is ready.
- Remove meat and shred removing any excess fat or connective tissue.
- Re-add meat to sauce and reduce on hob until sauce consistency is reached.
- Serve with tagliatelle, grated parmesan, fresh chopped parsley and a glass of wine ;).
If you find this Short Rib Ragu Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.