Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chop suey with fried rice recipe. To cook chicken chop suey with fried rice you need 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken boneless thinly sliced.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of oinon chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 2 of e chicken broth.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- Provide 1 of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Get of Salt and black pepper powder as per taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley chopped.
- Get of Corn starch solution.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take of Mix together corn starch solution.
Instructions to make Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice:
- In a bowl add chicken,corn starch and soy sauce mix well..
- Heat oil in large pan.stir fry chicken pieces until light golden brown..
- Add oinon and Garlic saute until oinon is soft..
- Add chicken broth and fish sauce bring a boil, then simmer over low heat..
- Add carrot cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add cabbage, mushrooms cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the corn starch solution, oyster sauce and parsley..
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add soy sauce if you needed..
- Simmer for few minutes vegetable are cooked and the sauce has thickened..
- Chicken chop suey is ready..
- Serve hot with Fried Rice..
If you find this Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.