Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken porridge with sauté mushrooms recipe. To make chicken porridge with sauté mushrooms you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms:
- Get 2 cups of rice, cooked in the rice cooker with 3 cups water.
- Provide 6 of chicken thighs (bone in).
- You need 12 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger, pounded.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of For the sauté mushrooms:.
- Prepare 250 gr of mushrooms, roughly minced.
- Get 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of Garnish:.
- Get of fried wonton wrappers.
- Use of green onions, thinly sliced.
Steps to make Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms:
- Directions for the sauté mushrooms: Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté minced garlic until fragrant..
- Add mushrooms. Cook until wilted..
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Adjust to taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the porridge: Bring chicken thighs and water to a boil. Remove the chicken thigh and allow to cool. When chicken thighs are cool enough, shred the meat and remove the bones. Strain and set aside 10 cups of chicken broth..
- Put the rice in the blender with 1 cup water. Make rough purée rice (not too long so the rice won’t be too soft like baby food)..
- Boil chicken broth. Add rice purée, shredded chicken, and ginger. Bring it back to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until rice starts to thicken, which may take 20-30 minutes..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Adjust to taste..
- Place the porridge in bowls. Garnish with sauté mushrooms, fried wonton wrappers, and green onions. Serve warm. Yum 😋.
If you find this Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.