Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai singkong teri (anchovy cassava leaves gulai) recipe. To make gulai singkong teri (anchovy cassava leaves gulai) you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai):
- Prepare 50 gr of anchovy, fried, set aside.
- Use 2 bunches (200 gr) of cassava leaves, wash, boil briefly, squeeze until dry, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass, pounded.
- You need 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Provide 4 of kaffir lime leaves, remove the bones.
- Get 1 of tomato, cut into pieces.
- Take 10 pieces of Thai bird eye chili peppers (optional).
- Prepare 750 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Prepare 750 ml of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Use of Ground spices:.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 6 cloves of shallots.
- Use 3 of candlenuts, toasted.
- You need 1 tsp of whole coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of whole white pepper.
- Provide 1 cm of galangal.
- Get 2 cm of turmeric, peeled and roasted.
- Prepare 3 of red chilies.
Instructions to make Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai):
- Heat the vegetable oil. Saute ground spices, lemongrass, bay leaves and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant..
- Add the Thai bird eye chili peppers and tomato. Cook until wilted..
- Add in the cassava leaves. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk and water..
- Season with salt and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Cook until boiling. Adjust to taste..
- Add the fried anchovies. Stir well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm rice. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.