Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce recipe. To make spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare of Ravioli Pasta Mix.
- Provide 200 g of Plain Flour.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Use 1 Tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Water.
- You need of Salt and Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Take of Ravioli Fillings.
- Take 1 of Large Leek (Finely Chopped).
- You need 2 of Large Chestnut Mushrooms (Minced).
- You need 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Sauce Ingredients.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Tomato Pesto.
- Provide 1/2 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves (Minced).
- Use 1 of Red Onion (Sliced).
- Get 1 1/2 Cup of Red Wine.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
Steps to make Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce:
- Combine thoroughly the flour,smoked paprika and thyme in a bowl; season. In a separate bowl combine eggs water and oil(don’t beat the eggs). Turn the flour mix onto a clean surface; dent hole and pour the egg mixture in the hole Stir together till a ball is formed. Flour the surface and knead till dough is elastic and smooth. Cover and let it rest for 30-45 minutes..
- Meanwhile mix together the filling ingredients in a bowl. Heat up a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and shallow fry the fillings for 5-10minutes on medium heat. Remove heat and rest to cool(10-15 minutes)..
- Roll out the pasta dough(as thin layered as possible). Using a medium sized cookie cutter, cut out even numbers of the dough(12-14 portions) Add the cooled cooked filling to a cut out dough; cover with another and seal by pressing and pinch the edges. Dust with little flour. Chill in the fridge for 3-5minutes. Bring to boil 250 ml of salt and olive oil infused water. Add the ravioli and cook for 10-15minutes (or to desired texture). 9-12 minutes for al dente texture..
- Meanwhile shallow fryers(medium high heat) onion and the minced garlic in a teaspoon of extra virgin oil for 5 minutes Add the chopped tomato, tomato purée and pesto and reduced for 5 minutes. Add red wine, chilli flakes and oregano and reduce for further 3 minutes. Season and serve..
- Serving Suggestion.
If you find this Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.