Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook recipe. You can cook spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook:
- Prepare 75-100 g of spaghetti per person.
- Get Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need of Fresh red chillis to your taste, I used used 2 hot ones.
- You need 4 cloves of Fresh garlic, chopped to your taste, I used 4.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Parmesan.
- Use of Fresh Basil.
Instructions to make Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook:
- Put olive oil into a cold pan, add chopped onion and heat gently, increase heat slowly and cook until translucent. Add tomatoes, chilli, tomato paste and garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 mins..
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a rolling boil. Boil the spaghetti until al dente..
- Season the sauce. Drain the pasta..
- Add the pasta to the sauce, stir to coat and serve..
- Garnish with Parmesan and fresh Basil.
If you find this Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.