Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese tornado omelette rice recipe. To make japanese tornado omelette rice you need 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice:
- Use of For Fried Rice.
- Take 400 g of Cooked Rice.
- Get 100 g of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 50 g of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 Pc of Onion.
- Prepare 13 g of Scallion.
- Use 80 g of Bacon.
- Provide 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Oyster Sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 Tsp (7.5 ml) of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp (4 g) of White Sugar.
- Get 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Mirin.
- You need of For Omelette.
- Prepare 4 Pc of Eggs.
- You need 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Milk.
- Take 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
Instructions to make Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice:
- Mix the mirin, ketchup, oyster sauce, soy sauce and white sugar until they are dissolved..
- Dice the mushroom, bacon, onion, carrots and scallion, and then put them into separate bowls for later use..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil together with onion, mushroom and carrot. With constant stirring, cook the onion until it is translucent. Then, add the bacon and cook it until the edge is a little brown..
- Add the butter, followed by rice, spread and break the rice with a spatula. Keep folding the rice and cook it until most of the white steam (moisture from water) is gone, avoid burning of the rice..
- Stir in the prepared sauce, and cook, mix well for about 30 seconds. Add the scallion and mix with the rice for another 30 seconds. Transfer the rice into two separated oil greased bowls. Invert the bowl of rice over a plate and remove the bowl. Repeat the process with another bowl on a second plate..
- Beat the eggs with milk until yolks and whites are completely blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat the oil over medium heat, pour half of the egg mixture into the heated pan. Wait until the egg coagulate and form a uniform base..
- Using a pair of chopsticks, grab one edge of the egg using one chopstick and the opposite side of edge with another chopstick, bringing the coagulate towards the center..
- Holding the chopstick, start turning it anti-clockwise, while using your another hand to turn the pan in clockwise direction. The runny egg will start to form a spiral coagulate as you turn. Make more turns until the egg look nicely as a tornado..
- Transfer the omelette while it is still slightly runny onto the prepared fried rice..
- Repeat the steps for the remaining half portion of egg mixture..
- Top the omelette rice with a pinch of chopped scallion and enjoy..
If you find this Japanese Tornado Omelette Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.