Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. This is so true. For instance, meats such as poultry contain amino acids that are important as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you devour as it could really produce a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our health and the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what constitutes being a superfood. We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Inferior foods include empty calories that will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to assist decrease illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound referred to as lycopene. As commented on, natural vitamins are significant including a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is important for eyeball health as we grow older.
It now seems to be a good time to begin eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker french dip sandwich recipe. You can have slow cooker french dip sandwich using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Get of Rump roast.
- Prepare of Campbell's Beef consommé.
- You need of Campbell's French Onion Soup.
- Use of Beer (or one bottle, I used an IPA beer).
- You need of Smashed garlic.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sherry Wine.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of French rolls.
- Provide of Butter.
Steps to make Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Trim off excess fat on rump roast. Place in slow cooker..
- Pour beef consommé, french onion soup, beer, salt, pepper and garlic into slow cooker over the beef..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Before the last hour, remove meat. Let it cool down..
- Slice up the rump roast. Remember to cut against the grain. Return meat back to slow cooker for half an hour on low..
- During the last half hour, cook sliced onions. Drizzle olive oil (and a little butter optional) into big pan and throw onions in. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes until browned..
- Remove meat into a separate dish. Transfer the remaining beef juices into a pot. This will be the au jus for dipping. Add the sherry wine and worcestershire to the au jus. Let it boil and then simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Butter french roll inside and a little on the outside. In another pan, place rolls on medium high until browned..
- Time to assemble! Put meat and onions into toasted french roll. Serve with a small bowl of au jus for dipping and some horseradish. Add cheese if that's your style. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.