Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried Dumplings Side Dish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Dumplings Side Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Dumplings Side Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried dumplings side dish recipe. To make fried dumplings side dish you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Dumplings Side Dish:
- Use of Dumplings.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of onion (sliced).
- Take 4 oz of baby bella mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 4 pieces of thick sliced bacon (diced).
- You need of red wine vinegar.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fried Dumplings Side Dish:
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add dumplings. Fry dumplings until the outsides form a very slight light golden crust. Remove from pan and set aside in large bowl..
- Add onion, mushrooms, and bacon to pan. Saute until onions are translucent, mushrooms are dark brown, and bacon is crisping on edges..
- Add onion/mushroom/bacon mix to bowl of fried dumplings. Toss and stir to incorporate..
- Serve with red wine vinegar sprinkled over top and salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Fried Dumplings Side Dish recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.