Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy garlic pasta with roasted tomatoes gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys creamy garlic pasta with roasted tomatoes gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 450 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Get 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 300 g of gluten-free dried pasta.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line an oven tray with foil.
- Spread out the tomatoes on the tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with some salt and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling salted water as per the packet instructions and begin the sauce.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and onion, a pinch each of salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes until softened.
- Stir in the cornflour until the onion is evenly coated then slowly whisk in the coconut milk and stock.
- Let simmer and continue cooking for another 5 minutes to thicken.
- Puree the sauce smooth with an immersion blender and season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce with the tomato, stirring gently to combine.
- Serve with some vegan parmesan and some freshly ground black pepper. The 'Violife' brand vegan parm is coconut-based and very good or if you're ok with cashew nuts, look up my previously posted recipe for 'Vickys Parmesan'.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Garlic Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.