Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Dan Dan noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Dan Dan noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Dan Dan noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dan dan noodles recipe. To cook chicken dan dan noodles you need 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Dan Dan noodles:
- Get of For the noodles.
- Provide Half of packet spaghetti.
- You need of Water to boil.
- Get of For the chicken.
- Prepare 250 gms of minced chicken (keema).
- Prepare 1 tbspn of on soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tbspn of hoisin sauce (optional).
- Provide 1 pinch of Chinese five spice powder/garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take Half of tspn red chilli powder or flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of For the chilli oil.
- Get 6 tbspn of oil.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinammon one inch long.
- Use 3 tbspn of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of Schezwan peppers (optional).
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of sesame paste (roasted and ground sesame seeds).
- Get 1-2 tbsp of soy sauce (adjust based on thickness of your sauce).
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of chopped garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala (or five spice powder).
- Provide of Additional toppings (optional) choose any from below.
- Take as required of Bok choy or spinach blanched.
- Provide as required of Garlic chopped and fried till crisp.
- Prepare As required of Spring onion chopped.
- Take As required of Mushroom sauted.
- Provide As required of Capsicum.
Steps to make Chicken Dan Dan noodles:
- Boil the spaghetti in water as per the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside..
- Make chilli oil by heating the oil in a wok. Once hot add in the other spices listed and switch off flame. Let it seep and soak in flavour for few minutes..
- Prepare the chicken minced as follows. In a pan heat oil. Saute the chicken in it. Add the sauces, ginger garlic paste and the spices listed above. Stir for three to four minutes. Do not overcook. Chicken will become dry if you do..
- You will find that the chicken releases stock when you cook. At three to four minutes the chicken will be cooked but there will also be some stock left behind. Strain out the chicken and reserve the stock for use in the sauce..
- To make the sauce mix all ingredients listed above. Add in some reserved chicken stock from the step above..
- Prepare your noodle bowl by first coating bowl with some chilli oil. Add the sauce to it. Add chicken and noodles on top. Add vegetables/toppings as per your choice. I've added blanched spinach, green onions and fried garlic. Other options are bok choy, sauted mushroom, capsicum etc..
- Stir and enjoy!.
- Note: I've also added some chilli garlic sauce in the pic above. I had some extra which I made as an accompaniment to prawn potstickers which we had with the noodles. This is optional again! For recipe of potstickers and sauce ill be uploading the same soon!.
If you find this Chicken Dan Dan noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.