Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Pizza Subway Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Pizza Subway Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s pizza subway sandwich recipe. You can cook whosayna’s pizza subway sandwich using 38 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Pizza Subway Sandwich:
- Provide 5-6 of Submarine Bread.
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken Tikka (slices).
- Get 6 of Sausages (fried and sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Salami (slices, fried).
- Use 2 cups of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of Onion (halved and sliced).
- Get 1 of Capsicum (halved and sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms (sliced and fried).
- Provide 2 cups of Mozarella Cheese (grated).
- Get of Few Olives (slices).
- Get of Few Jalopenos (slices).
- Use of Submarine Breads:.
- Provide 3 cups of (@250gms) All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Provide 2 tsp of Yeast (dry).
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yogurt or Milk powder.
- Get of Sauce:.
- You need 5 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 of Red or Habanero chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Provide of Pan Fried Chicken Tikka:.
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken Fillet.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Tikka masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use of Orange color (pinch).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Pizza Subway Sandwich:
- Make french baguettes, chargrill chicken tikka slices and cut thin strips.
- Make pizza sauce and grate mozarella.
- Slit the baguettes in half, layer of each put pizza sauce, onions, chicken tikka, capsicum, sausages, mushrooms, salami, little bit of pizza sauce, then cheese and olives.
- Top up with the other half of baguette and double wrap in foil.
- Keep on a tray, when all done, bake in oven on 210 C, just to melt the cheese.
- Submarine Breads: Mix dry ingredients well add oil, yogurt and butter then mix well.
- Bind to soft dough using warm water.
- Keep in a big bowl and cover with cling film.
- Let it fully rise punch back and knead to smooth dough.
- Make three to four portions of the dough.
- Take one portion and roll on working table with hands to make long tube of one and half inch of diametre.
- Use sharp knife to slit on it, make three to four slant slits.
- Keep on greased tray, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame (can use colored ones if you want).
- Let it fully rise then bake in oven on 200°C till top crisped up.
- If you want crispy bread crust, before putting bread in oven keep ice cubes and water in metal bowl, this will cause steam in the oven and your bread will be crispy from outside.
- Sauce: Bake tomatoes in oven on 200 C.
- Let it cool down, put in blender add olive oil with half cup of water and blend to a smooth paste.
- Pour in a pot add the rest and boil once, keep aside let it cool down.
- Chicken Tikka: Marinate chicken slices in above and let it marinate for few hours.
- Pan fry in three to four tablespoon of oil.
- Till nicely browned up, let it cool down.
- Cut in thin slices.
If you find this Whosayna’s Pizza Subway Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.