Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) recipe. To make low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- You need of Sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoon of coconut amino or soy sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of rice wine.
- Use 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar or monk fruit sweetener.
- Provide of Stir fry.
- Provide 1 pack of firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Provide of Any crunchy vegetables (I used carrot, young corn).
- Provide of ground chicken or any leftover meat.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Get of Garnish.
- You need of Green onions.
Instructions to make Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- Wrap the firm tofu with paper towel and microwave for 1 min. Drain the water, put a plate or a pan on top of it and rest it for a while to drain water more..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Brown your meat in an oiled pan (I like to use sesame oil but avocado oil would be better for keto diet).
- When your meat is cooked, break the tofu in, you can just tear it up by your hand or smash to make it crumble as you cook.
- Stir in your veggies, mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then pour the sauce in; stir fry everything together until the sauce is cooked down and tofu absorb it well.
- Lastly, move everything to one side of the pan and crack the egg in, mix everything well like you scoop from the bottom and flip over to the top.
- Garnish with some green onions and done!.
If you find this Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.