Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry rice recipe. You can have red thai curry rice using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai curry rice:
- Use 2 of big bell pepper.
- Provide Handful of mushrooms.
- Use of Few brocolli florets.
- Use cubes of Planner.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 spoon of Dark soy sauce.
- Provide 3 spoon of Thai curry paste.
- Provide 2 spoon of tomato basilicum paste.
Steps to make Red Thai curry rice:
- Cut mushrooms in Julian, cut bell pepper in wide rectangle, pluck medium size brocolli florets.
- Saute the above vegetables in olive oil.
- Put 1 cup of coconut milk in pan and let it simmer till oil separates from the milk.
- Add 3 spoons of red Thai curry paste and mix well.
- Add 2 spoons of tomato basilicum pate and mix well.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add 1 spoon of soy sauce and then add rest of the milk.
- Add saluted vegetables and Paneer cubes.
- Add water to balance the consistency.
- Simmer the curry on medium to lower flame.
- Prepare the soaked rice.
- Plate the curry and pot the rice.
- Serve hot with fries.
If you find this Red Thai curry rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.