Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower pizza crust recipe. To cook cauliflower pizza crust you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Pizza Crust:
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Provide 2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dried origano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use of Topping.
- Provide 2 cups of grated mozzarella.
- Get 1 cup of chorizo sausage slices.
- Take 1 cup of fried mushrooms.
- Take 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dried origano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Pizza Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut cauliflower head into florets, wash and then dry to remove excess water. Transfer to a food processor and pulse till finely ground, should yield 2 to 3 cups. Transfer to a microwave safe bowl, cover loosely then cook for 5 minutes on high, stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Mixture should be dry else wrap in a dish cloth and squeeze out the excess water..
- To make cauliflower crust transfer 3 cups into a large large bowl, leave to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in eggs, mozzarella, cheddar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover the bottom of a 43 x 29 cm baking tray with parchment paper, then brush with olive oil. Transfer the mixture to the center of the baking sheet then spread out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown anound the edges..
- Add the desired toppings and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from baking sheet and place on cutting board to serve..
If you find this Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.