Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe. You can cook tomato, fennel and prawn pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta:
- Use 1 of bulb fennel finely sliced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of red chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tin of good quality finely chopped tomatoes.
- Get 150 mls of white wine.
- Prepare 300 mls of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 pack of raw prawns.
- You need of Freshly torn basil leaves (and the stalks finely chopped).
- Prepare of Juice and zest of a small lemon.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Olive oil.
Steps to make Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta:
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan. Add the finely sliced fennel, the finely chopped garlic and chilli and cook for 10 mins over a medium low heat until soft.
- Turn up the heat, add the wine and sizzle to reduce a little, then add the tomatoes and stock and simmer on a low heat for 20 mins.
- At this point, cook your pasta. Then 4 minutes before the end, add the prawns, lemon zest, juice and Torn basil leaves..
- Once cooked, serve over the pasta with a little finely grated Parmesan cheese if you like..
If you find this Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.