Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write every little thing down but no weight drop off of you? There is a great way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. A food record is more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down too. Here are some of the suggestions that can make it easier to become far more successful at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis recipe. You can have mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- You need of ● For The Bread.
- Take of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- Use of Horseradish Sauce.
- Get of Garlic Butter.
- Get of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- You need of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- Take of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- You need of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- Get of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- Provide of Swiss Cheese.
- Take of Provolone Cheese.
- Take of ● For The Au Jus.
- Get of Au Jus Concentrate.
- Provide of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.