Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu stir-fry with bell peppers recipe. To cook tofu stir-fry with bell peppers you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers:
- Use 100 grams of firm tofu, fried until crispy.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Provide 7 pieces of green beans, chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 50 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 of Thumb of ginger, sliced into slivers.
- Use 1 of long green chilli, sliced diagonally.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 2 Tbsps of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of white miso paste.
- Take to taste of Sesame oil.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Neutral oil for frying.
Instructions to make Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers:
- In a wok, sauté garlic and then the onion until onions become translucent. Add in the ginger and the green beans and fry for a minute or so..
- Add in the fried tofu and lower the heat. As that’s frying, mix chicken stock, soy sauce, miso paste, and sesame oil in a bowl until all are more or less combined. Add this mixture in the wok and give it a quick stir..
- Add bell peppers, mushrooms, and green chilli and cook until the mushrooms are done and the sauce is almost gone. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then serve!.
If you find this Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.