Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wok-fried mushroom cream pasta recipe. You can cook wok-fried mushroom cream pasta using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta:
- Use of to boil pasta.
- Get 1 packet of any pasta shape (I used gemelli).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 litre of water.
- Use of for cream sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms (drained and washed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet corn (chunks).
- Get 1 cup of milk (divided).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of capsicum diced.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Get 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of peri peri powder (to taste).
- Take 3 of sausages sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken tikka chunks (optional).
- Use of for garnish.
- Get leaves of Fresh basil.
- Get of Fresh spring onion chopped.
Instructions to make Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta:
- Boil water with salt. Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 8-12 minutes. Drain and keep aside. Slice sausages and chunks and fry in a wok. set aside..
- Add oil to wok. Fry chopped garlic, add paprika and roast. Add onions and fry till translucent. Add mushrooms and corn..
- Add milk to wok. One by one add all dried herbs, and stir. Add spices. Add drained pasta and coat pasta in prepared sauce. Add sausages and chunks. Toss. Add milk if sauce thickens too much..
- Add capsicum and toss for 1 minute. Turn off heat. Garnish with slivered basil and spring onions..
If you find this Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.