Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? There is a correct way and a wrong way to observe your food. There is much more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. Other kinds of important information will certainly need to be written down too. Here are some of the tips that can enable you to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
What type of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy roasted french fries recipe. You can cook cheesy roasted french fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Roasted French Fries:
- Prepare of potatoes (I use golden yukon).
- Provide of Mccormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need of minced onions.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use of shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Roasted French Fries:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Slice potatoes into rough french fry shapes and rinse. You can use more or less potatoes, depending on what kind you use and their size. You don't want then more than 1 layer thick on your pan..
- Spread oil on a baking sheet. Spread potatoes evenly on sheet, one layer thick, sprinkle on all the seasonings and minced bits to your own taste. Put in oven for 20 minutes..
- At 20 minutes, remove potatoes and turn them all over. Sprinkle shredded cheese (whatever you like best! We used Monterey jack and colby!) And put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Potatoes should be soft, cheese should be crispy and starting to brown!.
If you find this Cheesy Roasted French Fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.