Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) recipe. To make nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- Get 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Take 100 gr of yellow noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Take 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 3 cm.
- Take 150 gr of boneless chicken breast, boiled, shredded, set aside.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and mushrooms bouillon.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 pcs of candle nuts 4 chilli peppers.
- Get 2 of bird eye chilli peppers (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white peppercorn.
- Use of Complements.
- Use 2 of sunny side up eggs.
- Prepare of some rice crackers.
Steps to make Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant. Add shredded chicken. Mix well..
- Add mustard greens. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add rice and yellow noodles. Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and mushroom bouillon. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Place fried rice on the serving plates. Add sunny side up eggs and rice crackers on top of the rice. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.