Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried noodles with paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried noodles with paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried noodles with paneer recipe. You can cook stir fried noodles with paneer using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried noodles with paneer:
- You need 300 gms/3 packets of Thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 100 grams of paneer.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of Green chillies, slitted into half.
- Provide 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Spring onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 full of Carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 1/4 of Red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of Beans, chopped.
- You need 8 pieces of Broccoli.
- Provide 5 of Mushroom big pieces, chopped.
- You need 5 tbsp of Cabbage, shredded or finely chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauc.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Pepper powder.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Schezwan sauce of required.
Steps to make Stir fried noodles with paneer:
- Take a medium-size vessel then add oil, salt, water, spaghetti and stir it. Half cook the spaghetti and then drain the water. Then wash it under cold running water to remove the excess starch and add a bit of oil to make it non-sticky..
- In another pan add oil and heat it. Then add onions, spring onions. Stir and fry on a high flame. Then add carrots, bell peppers, broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes. Do not overcook the vegetables. Add cabbage and again stir fry on a high flame. Then add tomato sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, salt, black pepper powder and stir fry it for 2 mins..
- Note: You can also add Schezwan sauce instead of red chilli sauce if you want to..
- Mix it well but be careful so that the paneer does not break, then add 2 tbsp of spring onions and mix gently..
- Then mix the ingredients together and give it a mix. Then transfer it to a plate and serve hot..
- In another small pan add grated paneer and fry it till it is golden brown then add the noodles and fried paneer to the pan without veggies..
If you find this Stir fried noodles with paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.